You probably knew this already, but I own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in my name. I really want there to be a fair balance between spreading my content around while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to FreddieScott.org or any specific post on my site.
- Take and repost less than 200 words on any other site, given that you link back to my original post.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, etc.), provided that you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Freddie Scott II. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.FreddieScott.org.”
With My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else online.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform or build upon my content.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me.