I truly appreciate your contributions and value your input.
My comment policy is designed to help provide a friendly and safe environment for you to share your opinions and thoughts.Please take a minute to read it and keep each item in mind whenever you participate on my posts.
By posting a comment on my blog, you agree to abide by the following guidelines.
I reserve the right to delete a comment that violates any of our guidelines below.
- Please use good taste in the content of your comment as well as your word choice. I would appreciate if you would not use “bad” language or language used aggressively or in poor taste.
- I welcome discussion. If you disagree with me or anyone else, do so in a respectful way, not with personal attacks
- Comments that are abusive, derogatory, offensive, profane, or threatening are not appropriate. “Spam” comments that attempt to advertise, sell, or solicit goods or services are not acceptable either.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments if they are in violation of any of the above guidelines.
- I will do my best to respond to comments and questions, but I cannot guarantee that I will respond to every comment.
- By commenting on my blog, you agree that you retain ownership rights in what you post here and that you will hold me harmless and indemnify me for any and all liability and damages that may result, directly or indirectly, from your postings.
- By commenting, you grant me a license to post your comments. Additionally, you grant me an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, publish, or distribute your comments in any format including, but not limited to, videos, books, presentations, or future blog posts, with or without credit to you.
My goal is to stimulate and facilitate discussions on various issues in an open, honest, and safe environment. I believe this is possible if the above guidelines are followed. Thank you.